It is our desire to make the application process easy to understand and efficient. Please contact us at anytime through our online inquiry form or call us at 919-872-2133 to receive answers to your questions.
- Please set up a personal tour or visit us at one of our open houses. Your child (grades 3rd-12th) is welcome to shadow another student during a normal day of classes. You may set this up through the office.
- In order to complete the application process, please follow the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms.
- Submit completed Online Application and application fee of $95.
- Submit the following to Friendship Christian School. Please submit in advance of your interview, if possible
- Past two years report cards or transcripts.
- Most recent standardized test results.
- Forward Teacher Reference Form (to be filled out by a prior teacher) to applicant’s current school. This form is located in the online application process.
- Forward Pastor Reference Form to applicant’s current church. (Required for 3rd-12th grade applicants.) This form is located in the online application process.
- The Admission Committee will contact you to schedule an interview and testing, if needed.
- After all application materials are received, the admissions committee will determine acceptance and notify parents of their decision as appropriate.
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
- After receiving acceptance notification, parents will be provided registration and enrollment forms necessary to complete the admissions process.
- Submit completed Online Enrollment packet and $295 enrollment fee. The packet will be emailed to you once you have accepted FCS admissions offer.
- Submit the following to Friendship Christian School.
- Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Records (Pre3-12th grade)
- Health Assessment (Pre3-K5) -This form is provided in the online enrollment process.
- Legal Documents regarding custodial issues (if applicable)
- Have all students previous records submitted to FCS – This form is provided in the online enrollment process.
- Enroll for FACTS tuition payments.
Again, we have worked diligently to make this process efficient. We will be happy to help during the entire process.