|7:55-8:30||Q&A STUDY PERIOD||Q&A STUDY PERIOD||Q&A STUDY PERIOD|
|8:35-10:05||2nd Period Exam||4th Period Exam||1st Period Exam|
|10:10-10:15||BREAK||BREAK||AWARDS PROGRAM 10:15 UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 11:45|
|10:15-10:45||Q&A STUDY PERIOD||Q&A STUDY PERIOD||STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP AFTER THE AWARDS PROGRAM|
|10:50-12:20||3rd Period Exam||HS – 5th Period ExamMS – 6th Period Exam||NO AFTERCARE|
|12:20||Dismissal for those who can be picked up||Dismissal for those who can be picked up||HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!|
|1:00-1:50||STUDY HALL 1||STUDY HALL 1|
|1:55-2:45||STUDY HALL 2||STUDY HALL 2|
- Students must be on time for all study periods and exams. Students must attend the study period before the exam. Failure to show up for study periods and exams without a Doctor’s notice qualifies as a 0% on the exam.
- Students are not permitted to leave the classroom early if they finish the exam. They must stay in the classroom until the exam period is over.
- A 0% exam grade will be recorded if tuition payments are not up to date.
- If books are not returned or paid for, exams count as 0%.
- STUDENTS (9th-12th) MUST HAVE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN THEIR CHRISTIAN SERVICE HOURS TO RECEIVE THEIR EXAM GRADES. ALL EXAMS ARE RECORDED AS 0% WITHOUT SERVICE HOURS. We have reminded students constantly.