Walk Event – Support the Annual Fundshare
The Seventh Annual Parents of Friendship Walk Event will be held on Friday, October 11. The proceeds from the Walk Event support our Annual Fund.
Why is the Annual Fund important to FCS?
Goal 1: Keep tuition and fees affordable
Goal 2: Be good stewards of what God has given us
Goal 3: Provide for the needs of our students
Goal 4: Enhance the overall educational experience of our students
Our fundraisers provide for items that directly benefit our students.
Support last year helped us add:
- Wireless projectors in all classrooms
- New chairs for the band room
- Google Chromebook Portable Lab
- Campus Wireless Network (phase one)
This year our goals are:
- Outdoor Field Electronic Score Board
- Classroom Technology Upgrades
- Campus Wireless Network (final phase)
- Lobby Guard Visitor Mgmt. System for the safety of our students
How can you get involved?
Our annual Parents of Friendship Walk Event – held every fall
Box Tops, Soup Labels, and Store Rewards Programs
Financial Donations from school families
FCS is committed to improving the educational experience of our students. Your generous, tax-deductible donation to our Annual Fund will provide the necessary means to make this commitment a reality.
Friendship Christian School seeks to provide an excellent educational experience from a biblical worldview in order to produce the next generation of well-rounded servant leaders.